Registration Instructions for IEEE Cybermatics
with associated Workshops/Symposia
You are strongly encouraged to read the following notes before starting the registration process:
1. Full registration includes:
The Full registration fee is EUR$250 for IEEE members, EUR$300 for non-IEEE members, EUR$160 for IEEE student/Life members and EUR$200 for non-IEEE student members. The deadline for Full registration is Oct 12, 2020. Please note that if your payment is not received by that date, the paper will be removed from the proceedings. This deadline will be strictly enforced.
Basic registration fee means: one author has made the full registration for a paper; other authors of the same paper or other people would like to attend the conference as well. The fee includes:
The Basic registration fee is FREE. Basic registration is required if want to attend the conferences, will be available after Oct 12, 2020 until Oct 31, 2020.
2. For Full registration, in order to qualify for the IEEE member reduced registration fee, the IEEE membership number must be included in the registration form. Similarly, in order to qualify for the student reduced registration fee, proof of current student status (e.g., current Student ID or other proof of current enrollment) must be e-mailed (as an attached scanned image or pdf file) to email@example.com. Please note that both current IEEE membership and student status will be verified.
3. If you register for the main conference, for example, your paper is Blockchain-127, please choose the conference name as "Blockchain", then fill in "127" as the paper ID on the registration form. Any incorrect use will lead to the registration failure. You can find your paper ID from the webpage:
4. Registration payments can be done via bank transfer or credit card. For bank transfer payment, please use the following information:
include a note on your bank transfer indicating the name of your
conference/workshop/symposia and your paper ID. Please note that your local
bank may charge you some additional fees in order to process the bank transfer.
Therefore, please make sure that the net amount that is transferred to the
above account is no less than the required registration fee. After the bank
transfer is complete, please send the scanned bank transfer receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
by email with the name of your conference/workshop/symposium and your paper ID.
We will confirm your payment based on your scanned receipt.
5. If you are paying with credit cards, Paypal does have a different sending limit for different countries/regions. If you would like to pay for more papers and have reached the limits, please either change a different credit card or use the bank transfer instead. Based on one author's experience, some additional fees may be charged from the author's side if the American Express card is used, but not for VISA and Mastercard.
6. We will send the receipt to authors by emails before the conference.
Any further questions, please email to email@example.com